CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The backbone of marketing for every e-commerce website lies in search engine optimisation (SEO). As an experienced SEO leader for all SEO initiatives, you'll also be involved in the following:
- Develop and maintain SEO strategic roadmap. Communicate optimisation opportunities and risks across all parts of the organisation
- Devise and gate-keep an integrated marketing plan with Commercial / Product leads and local Country GMs to oversee the follow-through of these plans with both teams
- Manage and lead regional and local SEO teams in championing efforts and aligning direction on SEO
- Perform ongoing technical SEO audits, backlink analysis, content analysis, and opportunity identification
- Oversee the research of best practices, popular keywords, and other useful metrics, and eventually analysis, modification, and adoption
- Strategize and collaborate editorial/content teams on content creation, SEO optimization, linking and distribution
- Analyze trends of searches to understand market movements and power teams with insights on business terms useful to capitalize on
- Leading and training the SEO team on new strategies and future algorithms as well as educating other teams on SEO's functional importance
- Traveling as required by the business
You are predisposed to the world of SEO and work well in a highly collaborative environment with technical SEO expertise. The best candidates also possess the following:
- > 6 years of professional SEO experience
- BA/BS in business management, computer science or applicable discipline
- Analytical and metric-driven, with experience in working in highly competitive markets across geographies and should be able to demonstrate a clear and proven SEO process with many years of learning as well as forward planning in tandem with developments in the ecosystem
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking factors, semantics, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, Ahrefs, Raventools, Authoritylabs, Screaming Frog, SimilarWeb, MOZ, Conductor, Majestic, BrightEdge
- Able to conduct content generation projects - such as blogging, social media marketing, etc.
- A content marketing expert to guide the team in building great content marketing links and improve the value of the overall domain
- Direct experience in building and leading a team
- Superior relationship-building skills and be able to deliver results working with cross-functional teams
- Strong network with the SEO community in Asia is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to read, analyse, and present data in a business sense.
- Experience in working with large scale/e-commerce sites
- Able to work on server logs to understand crawl patterns and take actionable steps
- Knowledge of multi-lingual website optimization would be an advantage