CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Develop and drive people strategy which includes performance management, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, retention, and operations
- Provide guidance and coaching to senior leadership with regards to team engagement, and performance management
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build solutions that will transform and empower employees into future leaders
- Manage people and organizational development by building scalable strategies in; organization design, culture enablement, new initiatives, processes, growth transitions in workflow and structure
- Enhance employee performance by providing strong functional support for goal setting, performance management, learning development initiatives in consultation with the business
- Build and implement a competitive compensation and benefits policy and workflow regionally
- Provide functional HR expertise through rendering HR advice, hands-on expertise, and good judgment to guide and support the business
- Over 10 years of proven experience building world-class HR practices in a fast-growing company/companies
- Has demonstrated the ability to lead the HR function in a diverse set-up with multiple reporting relationships regionally
- Proven ownership and accountability for business success and demonstrates intellectual curiosity to learn the business with strong agility to build solid solutions fast
- Prior experience in partnering with senior management to build dynamic and scalable people strategies for a fast-growing start-up
- Strong leadership capabilities - proven experience in leading, inspiring and building a culture of excellence within the People Team
- A culture catalyst to build a strong company culture through strong organizational sensing, diagnosis and the ability to build change interventions
- Familiarity with employment laws across APAC and experienced in managing remote direct reports and stakeholders