CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The Partnerships Manager will be a core member of our Singapore team. You will be working directly with the Country General Manager as well as various stakeholders in order to grow existing partnerships and deliver high quality performance and brand partnerships that reward our users. Working directly with banks, telcos, media, brands and agencies, the successful candidate will work across our suite of products to plan, create, negotiate and deliver best in market partnerships across our platform and beyond.
The successful Partnerships Manager will:
- Maintain, retain and explore successful business partnerships with strategic partners in Singapore and managing all aspects of the interaction with our partners
- Manage our relationships and partnerships with external media agencies
- Broaden the adoption of ShopBack through establishing partnerships with quality bases that synergises with our offerings
- Lead external efforts in growth marketing to drive new customer acquisitions and retention
- Manage the team’s performance in key results aligned with companies’ objectives
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in partnerships and growth marketing within the e-commerce and/or PR/Marketing industry
- Business/Marketing or other relevant Degree
- Strong networking and account management capabilities with proven track records. A preferred candidate would be one with a track record of establishing strategic partnerships with established partners and/or online & offline media buying experience.
- Excellent in communication, business & reporting skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the e-commerce industry
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing and evolving business requirements and objectives