CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day functions of Accounts Receivable (billing and collection).
- Handling the issuance of invoices/Credit Notes
- Attend to billing and collection related queries if any.
- Send reminder and follow up outstanding/overdue payment from debtor.
- Proceed receipt posting for all receipt from customer
- Generate weekly and monthly AR ageing report for management review.
- Timely log in to our network merchant portal to check on the available balance
- Perform reconciliation of billing VS revenue on a timely basis
- Assist in setting up the finance related information for any new network merchant
- Assist in tax submission matters (GST/VAT/SST)
- Fresh graduate are welcome
- Experience in GST/SST/VAT will be an added advantage
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A committed team player with good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and meticulous for details
- High integrity and able to work independently