ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 7 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereWhat a typical day might involve:
- Manage and direct day-to-day activities and ensuring excellent support for ShopBackers.
- Maintain the office in good condition, under local compliance and up to internal standards.
- Brainstorming and implementing improvements, both big and small that can make the working experience here better.
- Provide purchasing support for furniture, fixtures, equipment etc. for offices and other spaces as needed.
- Source and evaluate contractor/supplier/vendors to contract specification; ensure compliance with purchasing policies and procedures.
- Act as an on-site liaison for health and safety, following regulatory protocols, addressing deficiencies as needed.
- Support fire and life safety and emergency preparedness planning and implementation.
- Perform other facilities/office management related duties as assigned.
We’re looking for someone that is:
- Strong at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders plus enjoys working with people from all walks of life.
- Great at getting things done timely and accurately plus be able to handle ambiguity by prioritising and executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Process-oriented, organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to preempt needs to deliver best-in-class service.
- Able to embrace and embody our core values #KICKON - Check out https://corporate.shopback.com.
Nice to haves:
- Diploma in Facilities or Property Management/Real Estate/Facility Management or equivalent certification.
- 4 or more years of experience in facilities management or community management at startups or co-working/living spaces.
- Strong experience and knowledge in handling HSE issues.
- Strong ability in managing Hard and Soft FM Services.
- Working knowledge of leases, contracts and related documents.