This role will be responsible for spearheading a new business unit. You will be required to build and lead a team from the ground up to bolster our capabilities to help CPG brands and their partners improve sales across their online & offline retail channels across the APAC region.
When joining us in this capacity, you are entering a startup within a startup. You will have the opportunity to work with teams across multiple disciplines ranging from business development, user acquisition, product & technology.
You will also be required to work autonomously, using your analytical, conceptual thinking and strong communication skills to help ensure that you will be successful in:
- Managing the business unit’s overall performance and P&L.
- Breaking ground and establishing relationships with senior level executives with multiple brand partners across the APAC region.
- Shaping product development to co-create a product that will be able to value-add to both the users on our platform and the brand partners that we work with.
- Initiating, managing and overseeing the execution of marketing strategies to drive product adoption and user growth.
- Leading, empowering, and mentoring your team to bring about growth and development for the business unit.
- Established network of contacts and considerable experience closing deals within the CPG space.
- Comfortable leading internal/external conversations with high-profile brands and agency partners.
- Possess grit, tenacity, and willingness to make things work.
- Experience in building, leading and inspiring a team.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Min. 6 years of experience in a commercial roles (eg. business development, sales, partnerships).
- Experience in sales or brand marketing in the CPG industry or strategic management consulting