CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
- Identifying growth opportunities to drive organic traffic
- Work closely with the regional team in executing SEO project across countries and ensuring SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Monitoring and reporting of SEO performances & issues regularly
- Identifying and analyzing competitor techniques
- Executing SEO campaigns which includes but not limited to keyword research, technical optimization, link building, content creation etc
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- At least 1 year of experience in SEO field
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Knowledge on the up-to-date Technical SEO and Link Building Development
- Knowledge on basic Google platforms including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google AdWords related Service
- Familiarity with Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Google Sheet(Excel) is preferred
- Familiarity with other Digital Marketing platforms/tools is a plus (SimilarWeb, SEM rush etc)
- Up-to-date with the latest Google Algorithm Update