CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn Cashback. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea.
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
A Marketing Intern at ShopBack will thrive in a fast-paced learning environment with many opportunities to learn, own self-led projects and execute ideas. You will be part of Singapore Marketing team to own day-to-day campaign initiatives from conceptualisation to execution of ideas.
About the role:
- Conceptualize, implement, and execute end-to-end campaigns to drive growth
- Collaborate with multiple channel owners to develop and execute effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement
- Optimise, monitor and manage various user platforms and create effective campaigns to drive platform engagement
- Initiate and carry out tests on new product features and implement effective strategies and campaigns to drive usage, engagement and click performance
- Maintain day-to-day tasks of site optimisation, data reporting, weekly calendar planning and allocation of marketing assets.
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and results-oriented individual
- Meticulous and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive work attitude with good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is preferred
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment is a plus
- Not afraid with uncharted territory, always open to exploring something new
- Able to commit for 6 months is preferred
*Fresh graduates are welcome to apply