CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here About the role:
Reporting directly to the Marketing Campaign Manager, you will champion the growth of customer acquisition and retention for ShopBack. You will be innovating and building a robust pipeline of campaign initiatives. To excel in this role, you will need to be able to use data, creativity, and market insights to grow the business.
This is an opportunity for you to work with motivated colleagues in an open environment, you will have full responsibility and ownership of tasks assigned to you. This is a unique opportunity for you to work in a company that is experiencing tremendous growth.
- Develop, manage, and execute effective campaign strategies across multiple channels (onsite, newsletters, paid advertising, etc) to drive customer acquisition and retention
- Managing onsite content and merchant pages, as well as ensuring campaigns are executed seamlessly
- Conducting extensive market research in order to identify new opportunities to experiment and best practices to implement
- Use data to analyse campaign performance to derive insights to drive meaningful improvements
- Bachelor's Degree in any business or marketing-related field
- At least 2 years of working experience, optimally focused on digital marketing or campaign management, with a strong performance record
- Proficiency in English (advanced level), with the ability to write effective marketing messages. Proficiency in Malay and/or Mandarin is a plus
- Passionate about understanding and fine-tuning digital consumer behaviour
- Adept at data analytics and project management
- Ability to convey ideas in a clear and concise manner
- An independent, motivated and result-oriented team player
- A fast learner with strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment