CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be a part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
About the role
As part of the Finance & Accounting Team, you will support various finance and accounting activities, especially in the Accounts Payable function. You will be working with the various departments to ensure that finance processes are adhered to. Responsibilities also include vendor payments, claims reimbursements and bookkeeping.
This is an opportunity for you to learn alongside our finance professionals in an open environment, you will have full responsibility and ownership of tasks assigned to you. You will need to work well under pressure while displaying a high level of drive and initiative. This is a unique opportunity for you to work in a company that is experiencing tremendous growth.
At ShopBack, we do not treat interns as interns but as full-timers. YOUR ROLE is crucial and important to us.
- Responsible for verifying invoices and processing vendor payments
- Process reimbursements of staff claims and expenses on a timely basis
- Ensure that finance policies and processes are adhered to
- Responsible for the accurate and timely recording of expenses and payments into Navision
- Responsible for administering and monitoring petty cash floats and cash advances
- Assist in the formulation and improvement of SOPs
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Highly driven and responsible
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Quick and able learner
Candidates will be applying to begin in November 2019 and must be able to commit for a minimum of 4-6 months. Please note that this is a full-time internship position.