ShopBack is SE Asia’s largest loyalty and discovery platform, rewarding millions of customers with cashback as they shop online. We partner with over 2,000 online businesses and operate in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, and Australia.
We are seeking an Associate Product Manager to join our fast-growing team as we continue to expand into new markets and launch new and innovative product lines.
ShopBack has a number of product groups. For this role, you will be responsible for building a unified portfolio of tools that will be used daily by our internal teams to ensure a constant, consistent, relevant, timely, usable, and valuable supply of coupons for customers.
Based out of our Taipei office, you will:
- Fulfill the mission to increase internal productivity levels, drive operational cost savings, and retain key merchant accounts;
- Have to architect a complex system that can handle a large amount of data dynamically changing around the clock;
- Define product success metrics and analyze product performance by driving the product agenda and planning with Engineering, Design, and other cross-functional teams to deliver; and
- Take strong ownership of your domains, lead cross-functional teams with positive influence, and most importantly, take charge of projects by being grounded and hands-on with your fellow teammates.
The ideal candidate needs to be technically strong and possess a relentless drive for operational excellence in the company. A bonus if the candidate has successfully shipped well-designed scalable B2B products. Double bonus if the candidate has a background in back-office operations
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience with UI/UX design and usability
- Familiar with web-based product development including software development processes
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Worked with high-performing Engineering and Design Teams
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills (i.e., flowcharts)
- Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence
- Fluent English is mandatory.