BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ’The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
- Develop a stable and high availability web service
- Rapidly build, iterate, test and deploy new features and products
- Maintain a high-quality robust codebase
- Manage and contribute code to large scale projects from inception to completion
- Passion in software technology and quick learning
- Open-minded, honest and have a positive attitude towards people
- 2+ years of work experience on web application development, on Backend or Frontend
- Hands on experience working with Backend: NodeJS (most preferred), Java, Scala, PHP, Golang, Python), or Frontend: ReactJS/Redux (most preferred), VueJS, AngularJS
- Hands-on experience on Cloud service: AWS (most preferred), Google Cloud, Heroku
- Knowledge of databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch/Solr
- Hands-on experience on RESTful API development