CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here Responsibilities
- Content creation: Create engaging, creative, high-impact content such as photos, videos, GIFs, etc. for posting on social media platforms. Assist with in-house video shoots for events
- Community management: Manage and oversee various social media accounts and monitor relevant online conversations and respond appropriately
- Analysis: Compile weekly reports to analyse social media presence across channels, determine efficacy of strategy and identify areas for improvement
- Influencer management: Regularly engage new influencers relevant for marketing campaigns, manage retainer accounts with existing influencer base
- Keep up to date with any social media trends
- Able to commit for at least 3 - 6 months
- Meticulous, with the ability to think critically and creatively
- Excellent command of the English language
- Creative with a strong sense of aesthetics
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere Pro is a plus
- A lover of all things social media, and online shopping
- Ability to work within a start-up environment with all its chaos, madness and pace
- Strong team player who is responsible, able to work independently and meet deadlines