CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereDescription
Digital advertisements are everywhere. Everyday people are bombarded with various advertisements, each calling on them to take on different actions.
As a digital marketer, your job is to come up with such advertisements on major channels such as Facebook and Google. What then, can you do to break through the noise and prompt your audience to take that action – install your app, sign up, make a purchase?
This position will equip you with the knowledge and skillsets for running online advertisements efficiently and effectively, through the right use of data from marketing campaigns.
- Campaign creation: Ideate and execute marketing campaigns to drive key targets
- Campaign and ad testing: Generate, execute and evaluate test ideas through various test methods eg: A/B testing
- Channel management: Manage campaign performance on Facebook, Google (Search Engine Marketing, Display, Youtube…) and other marketing channels
- Data analysis: Analyze performance of marketing campaigns and identify gaps in the purchase funnel
- Campaign management: Use marketing data to review campaign performance, identify areas for improvement, and take prompt action to achieve key targets
- Data reporting: Generate marketing reports required to provide insights to the Online Marketing Team on campaign performance
- Analytical & data driven
- Meticulous – detail oriented & sensitive to numbers
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Fast learner & proactive
- Knowledge of advertising online is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, MySQL or Python is a plus
- Degree/Diploma holders welcomed to apply
What will you get?
- Learn how to run online advertisements on major marketing channels like Facebook & Google
- Learn industry standards of campaign optimization to achieve key targets
- Learn how to look at marketing data, garner insights and take prompt action to improve marketing efficiency
- Understand the entire customer purchase funnel and identify gaps for improvement
- 360 exposure to full digital marketing process
- Work with other talented individuals like yourself
- Fully stocked pantry
Must be able to commit for a minimum of 5 months. Please note that this is a full-time internship position.