At ShopBack, any graphic designer is an integral part of any consumer marketing team.
We value the talent and ideas of our in-house designers and have a really wonderful design team where your ideas are always heard (or more likely, seen).
This Graphic Designer role is based in Kuala Lumpur and will be part of our offshore team that fulfils day-to-day requirements for our Australian office.
You will basically design everything from Website components to EDMs, from app to social banners.
If you possess the following qualities and think you are the one we're looking for, send over your resume and portfolio.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered for this position.
- A committed team player, self-reliant, responsible, passionate about design, and strive to add value to every project
- Good in taking direction, and are willing to listen, learn and share ideas with the team
- Proactive and responsive in delivering high-quality works that support the team and the company
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines and have a great eye for detail
- Has knowledge and passion for design fundamentals
- Fast and efficient with a positive attitude
What you will do:
- Work as part of the Creative team producing high-quality artwork across multiple touch points, including digital, mobile/app and print
- Develop design concepts and have the ability to work an idea across multiple campaign touch points, bringing the work to life
- Adapt existing layouts to different formats
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet your deadlines and support your team members to meet theirs
- Follow the correct design processes and create high-quality deliverables for projects
- You have a can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgment
- Should have a Diploma in Graphic Design or any relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Able to work well under tight deadlines in a team environment
- Experience in fast-paced e-commerce preferred
- Be proficient in digital visual design and its tools, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Comfortable with web designing specs
- Have a flair for designing visually appealing and attractive collaterals
- Ready to show us a portfolio of your beautiful work