Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 2 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
The backbone of marketing for every e-commerce website lies in search engine optimization (SEO). The candidate should have an interest in being an innovator in SEO. As an experienced Technical SEO Manager, you would be expected to work with the Head of SEO and product teams on technical and on-site SEO work. The candidate will:
- Work on site architecture and technical SEO aspects
- Be involved in product planning for SEO features and setup processes to ensure robust and consistent SEO results
- Communicate optimization opportunities and risks across all parts of the organization
- Perform ongoing technical SEO audits, backlink analysis, content analysis and opportunity identification
- Oversee the research of best practices, popular keywords, and other useful metrics, and eventually analysis, modification and adoption
For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to contribute to our multilingual SEO research and development and be at the forefront of developments in the online search industry. The best candidates also possess the following:
- More than 3 years of professional SEO experience
- Outcome and metric driven, with experience in working in highly competitive markets across geographies and should be able to demonstrate a clear and proven SEO process with many years of learning as well as forward planning in tandem with developments in ecosystem
- Deep understanding of search engine ranking factors, semantics, algorithms and core SEO principles
- Expert with SEO tools such as GA, Search Console, Ahrefs, Raventools, Authoritylabs, Screaming Frog, Similarweb, MOZ, Conductor, Majestic, BrightEdge,
- Experience on designing a site architecture / internal linking flow previously is an added advantage
- Should understand link flow metrics like Citation, Trust and Topical Flow
- Understanding of various algorithmic updates such as humming bird, penguin, panda, fred among the many is a must
- Able to understand the optimization metrics like semantic content
- Product planning experience would be preferred
- Experience working in a multi-lingual, multi domain environment would be preferred
- BA/BS in business management, computer science or applicable discipline