Lead the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty & discovery platform with a clear mission of creating a world of smarter shoppers. We provide a platform on which millions of shoppers are discovering and rewarded for their purchases from Taobao, Uber, Expedia, ASOS and over 1300 merchants!
We are now aggressively focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
The Country General Manager (CGM) is one of the most challenging positions that ShopBack has to offer. You will be responsible for the growth and development of our business in the country. You are entrusted with the entire Australian market and you will need to lead and empower those around you to conquer the market.
We need high-performing individuals who are capable of making big and tough decisions which have a direct impact on the millions of customers in the region.
You are the one that keeps us moving.
- Drive the overall growth, business development and partnerships with stakeholders and business partners.
- Be accountable for country performance and local P&L.
- Initiate, manage and oversee the execution of marketing strategies and user growth campaigns.
- Define and head the operations for the office in Australia.
- Be ShopBack’s brand ambassador in the local Australian market.
- Lead and empower the local team to achieve KPIs that you manage.
- ≥ 4 years of working experience in B2C marketing in the eCommerce industry with supervisory experience.
- Direct experience in building, leading and inspiring a team.
- Have experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated marketing campaigns that drive positive results in the local market.
- Outstanding networking skills and the ability to make partnerships happen.
- Possess grit, tenacity and willingness to make things work.