CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Australia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The Country General Manager (CGM) is one of the most challenging positions that ShopBack has to offer. You will be responsible for the growth and development of our business in the country. You are entrusted with the entire Australian market and you will need to lead and empower those around you to conquer the market.
We need high-performing individuals who are capable of making big and tough decisions which have a direct impact on the millions of customers in the region.
You are the one that keeps us moving.
- Drive the overall growth, business development and partnerships with stakeholders and business partners.
- Be accountable for country performance and local P&L.
- Initiate, manage and oversee the execution of marketing strategies and user growth campaigns.
- Define and head the operations for the office in Australia.
- Be ShopBack’s brand ambassador in the local Australian market.
- Lead and empower the local team to achieve KPIs that you manage.
- ≥ 4 years of working experience in B2C marketing in the eCommerce industry with supervisory experience.
- Direct experience in building, leading and inspiring a team.
- Have experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated marketing campaigns that drive positive results in the local market.
- Outstanding networking skills and the ability to make partnerships happen.
- Possess grit, tenacity and willingness to make things work.