Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
The CRM Executive is a core member of our regional team. You will be working directly with local counterparts and regional stakeholders for the development and flawless execution of omni-channel marketing campaigns - driving customer acquisition and engagement. You will also be utilizing various technological platforms to capitalize on a plethora of data points, tackling key business issues in a scalable manner.
- Design and build automated, multi-channel lifecycle campaigns to address customer needs at relevant touch points along the customer journey
- Develop content management strategy to efficiently allocate exposure of merchants across countries and verticals
- Curate, deliver and test newsletter content, constantly calibrating best practices that can be applied across the region
- Collaborate closely with core management team to understand customer development, running data analyses to provide actionable insights that uncover new campaign opportunities
- Manage technological platforms to complement existing data warehousing and usage capabilities, improving the way data is prepared and consumed to deliver benefits to the business
- Execute and analyze tactical campaigns and initiatives to acquire and engage customers
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data
- Prior experience in CRM is a plus
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with SQL, HTML, CSS, Photoshop and other programming languages is a plus
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic and performance driven with ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment