Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
- Budgeting, monitoring and evaluation for all PR related activities
- Handling all external communications on social media
- Maintaining a deep relationship with editors, journalist and reporters
- Preparing press releases, media kits, speeches for company leaders, publicity materials, promotional videos etc
- Organising and overseeing events such as press conferences, exhibitions, and award ceremonies (and trust us – we have quite a few of those!)
- Managing PR crises by developing and maintaining an effective crisis management plan;
- Ensuring that our communication strategy is consistent with our vision to help our customers shop better, cheaper and smarter.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or similar field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in PR or similar field in the Thai market
- A naturally inquisitive mind to question and adapt to the dynamic tech startup environment
- Initiative to go beyond the call of duty and to put in your 110%
- Impeccable communication skills – you have an effortless command over your languages
- Superb writing skills and demonstrated success in writing press releases
- Presence of mind to deal with crises and to come up with appropriate PR responses
- The temperament to work under pressure and tight deadlines