We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a desire to be part of building a scalable business across South East Asia. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a platform for digital commerce discovery and loyalty across web and App. We are constantly looking to push the boundaries of innovation and help consumers make better buying decisions. We currently provide cashback, cool campaigns, personalised recommendations across verticals by partnering with local & global e-commerce merchants and business partners to bring the best value propositions for our users.
ShopBack is currently the highest ranked e-commerce loyalty website in APAC and we are looking for highly motivated individuals to grow with our team.
The Head of Retention is a core member of our regional marketing team. Reporting directly to our Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for the development and flawless execution of our customer engagement strategy - driving customer retention, reactivation and communication. This is an exciting opportunity for you to lead the retention activities leading B2C and exploratory B2B opportunities.
- Develop and manage the retention strategy with clear performance metrics (LTVs, retention/churn levels etc.)
- Responsible for contextual segmentation of the customers based on their lifetime value, frequency and behaviours
- Work alongside CRM to create and implement optimised daily/weekly/monthly campaign programmes (retention and reactivation) and tailored communications to different customer profiles
- Work closely with CRM, Product and Tech for developing customer engagement initiatives by implementation of systems, automation and usage of data for scale
- Develop and track financial effectiveness of scheduled campaigns through regular reporting, including details of customer behaviour, usage and spend
- Analyse the customer journey, identifying key touch points in the customer's interaction with the site to optimise customer activation & retention
- Act as the primary marketing interface with Ops and CS teams
- Work alongside the content, creative and platform management teams to meet the business requirements
- Work with key stakeholders, develop a Customer Experience strategy across platforms and customer touch-points aligned with our brand strategy and products
- Had a trajectory of strong performance, with approximately five years of proven experience with customer lifecycle programme across multi-brands/products/regions
- Solid experience with CRM tools and customer segmentation essential
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data
- Strong understanding of the eCommerce landscape and consumer trends
- Strong social media skills related to strategy and execution
- Knowledge of at least one CRM tool (Responsys etc.)
- Strong computer skills including database/coding knowledge (a plus).
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic and performance driven with abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player and demonstrated leadership ability on setting and enforcing standards