Build the Smarter Way to Shop!ShopBack
is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack
has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!ShopBack's
eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to head up our Indonesia finance team. The role will be an individual contributor role for the first 6-12 months with the opportunity to set up and drive a high-performing team in the future.
- Responsible for closing full set of accounts every month
- Responsible for executing finance operations including AP and AR
- Set up and maintain documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensures that processes and controls are consistently adhered to
- Manage outsourced service providers i.e. tax & payroll
- Oversee the operations of the accounting department
- Manage the entity's cash flows and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements
- Assist management with the budgeting process
- Perform financial analysis on the entity's performance
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- Minimum Bachelor Degree/ Professional Certification (CA, CPA) / Post-Graduate in Accounting/Finance/Business
- At least 5 years of experience in finance (focus on accounting and reporting), with 1-2 years in a managerial capacity
- Prior Big 4 and/or Ecommerce experience a plus
- Candidate must be responsible, meticulous but adaptable to a fast-changing environment
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English a must