Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 5 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
- Create test design, test plans to test functionality for the ShopBack Web application. Ensure that test plans are usable by others.
- Collaborate with the QA Lead to work on test cases and build test scripts or automated tests with code.
- Participate in feature team meetings throughout the product development life cycle. Test features to ensure they will interact correctly with other features in production.
- Use Selenium for UI automation
- Receive in depth training on the libraries and tech stack at ShopBack
- Tools you will learn to use: Selenium, Webdriverio, Mocha, Chai
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- You have that fighting spirit to deal with anything on your way and willing to run the extra mile to achieve results
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major