Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Vietnam.
Career page: http://careers.shopback.com/
- Develop stable and high available web service
- Rapidly build, iterate, test and deploy new features and products
- Maintain a high-quality robust codebase
- Manage and contribute code to large scale projects from inception to completion
- Passion in software technology and quick learning
- Open-minded, honest and have a positive attitude towards people
- 2+ years of work experience on web application development, on Backend or Frontend
- Hands on experience working with Backend: NodeJS (most preferred), Java, Scala, PHP, Golang, Python), or Frontend: ReactJS/Redux (most preferred), VueJS, AngularJS
- Hands-on experience on Cloud service: AWS (most preferred), Google Cloud, Heroku
- Knowledge of databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, ElasticSearch/Solr
- Hands-on experience on RESTful API development