Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 5 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
- Design, develop and implement new features on the iOS platform.
- As part of an agile team you’ll work closely with the UX Designers, Product Owners, Test Engineer, and other iOS Engineers to optimize our ShopBack iOS mobile app.
- Liaise with QA to ensure features and bugs are properly tested
- 3 years of relevant experience with iOS app development and Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Must be well-versed in Swift (Objective-C is a bonus).
- Good hygiene with code.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Focus in delivering true value to customers.