Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 5 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Work closely with other engineers and designers to rapidly build, iterate, test and deploy new features and products and maintain a high-quality robust codebase
- Manage and contribute code to large scale projects from inception to completion
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in frameworks like Angularjs, Emberjs or React.
- Preferred experience working with client-side performance and optimization.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD), continuous integration, continuous deployment & pair programming.
- Attention to detail and demonstrable design and UX sensibilities.
- Experience in React + Redux & es7.