Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
Scope of work:
The Operation Associate is part of the Merchant Ops team that deals directly with the merchants on board ShopBack. He/She is in charge of ensuring that commissions are tracked timely and accurately as stipulated in the contracts.
As Shopback works with various networks/merchants, there are currently various processes in place, with various level of involvement from Merchant Ops on this process.
- Assist with integration for new merchants
- Respond promptly to questions from merchants
- Set up new merchant stores in internal system (Swordfish)
- Run test orders to ensure proper tracking of commission and cashback
- Set up Commission Tables, and update any changes (e.g. tacticals, new commissions)
- Assist with troubleshooting breaks in commission reporting
- Assisting with merchant-related customer service queries
- Constantly seeking to improve and streamline operational processes.
- Order reports validation/reconciliation for Network (indirect) merchants
- Handle Network-specific Invoice Process Flows
- Invoice Request to Finance
- Overdue Invoice Follow-up
- Work with Ops and Finance in order to identify areas for improvements
Merchant Account Management:
- Manage selected merchants on a day to day basis to acquire upsized commission and deals
- Commission breaks per Week
- Missing Cashback / Commission Ratio
Merchants & Networks:
Network Order Validation:
- Late Validation / Order Ratio
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Preferably, 1-3 years experience in an Operations or Finance role.
- Strong analytical skills, and proper use of Excel.
- Process-oriented mindset and passionate about optimisation and automation.
- Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Product Development teams.
- High drive and ownership of process improvements.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the eCommerce industry.