Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 2 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in the Philippines!
Scope of Work
In ShopBack, any graphic designer is an integral part of any consumer marketing team.We value the talent and ideas of our in-house designers and have a really wonderful design team where your ideas are always heard (or more like seen).
You will basically design everything from Website components to EDMs, from app to social banners.
If you possess the following qualities and think you are the one we're looking for, send over your resume and portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered for this position.
- Work as part of the Creative team producing high-quality artwork across multiple touch points, including digital, mobile/app and print
- Develop design concepts and have the ability to work an idea across multiple campaign touch points, bringing the work to life
- Adapt existing layouts to different formats
- Work on multiple projects of varying complexities, meet your deadlines and support your team members to meet theirs
- Follow the correct design processes and create high-quality deliverables for projects
- You have a can-do/make-it-happen attitude and creative judgment
- Should have a Diploma in Graphic Design or any relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of related work experience
- Able to work well under tight deadlines in a team environment
- Experience in fast-paced e-commerce preferred
- Be proficient in digital visual design and its tools, especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Comfortable with web designing specs
- Have a flair for designing visually appealing and attractive collaterals
- Ready to show us a portfolio of your beautiful work