Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 2 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
We are looking for a Partnerships Manager with a strong background in e-commerce, and proven experience in delivering new partnerships and growing existing ones. This role will form an essential part of our Local Business Development team, delivering high quality performance and brand partnerships that reward our users. Working directly with Banks, Telcos, media, brands direct, and agencies, the successful candidate will work across our suite of products to plan, create, negotiate and deliver best in market partnerships across our platform and beyond.
You will have to:
- Maintain, retain and explore successful business partnerships with strategic partners in Singapore and managing all aspects of the interaction with the partner.
- Broaden the adoption of ShopBack through establishing partnership with quality base that synergizes with our offering.
- Lead external effort in growth marketing to drive new customer acquisitions and retention.
- Manage the team’s performance in key results aligned with companies’ objective.
- Minimum 4 years in relevant work experience in partnerships and growth marketing within the ecommerce and/or retail industry.
- Strong networking and account management capabilities with proven track records.
- Business/ Marketing or other relevant Degree
- Excellent in communication, business & reporting Skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the ecommerce industry.