Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 5 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
- Architect and develop stable and high available web service
- Lead technical vision across Front-end and Back-end
- Rapidly build, iterate, test and deploy new features and products
- Maintain a high-quality robust codebase
- Manage and contribute code to large scale projects from inception to completion
- Inspire engineers to explore and learn the latest technologies in the industry
- 15+ years of relevant work experience as Front-end and Back-end
- 3+ years of Full-stack engineer experience
- Hands on experience working with NodeJS, React, Redux
- Experience working with cloud services like AWS, Heroku or Google cloud platform
- Experience on different databases. Relational (eg. PostgreSQL, MySQL) or NoSQL (eg. MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra)
- Worked with scalable systems of at least 80 production servers
- Extensive REST API development experience
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Attention to detail and demonstrable design and UX sensibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a team player with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and diverse engineering culture