- Part-time (5 months)
- Country: Malaysia
- Official Employment Period: 18 April 2018 – 18 September 2018
- Remuneration: RM15,000
You are tasked to research, plan, and go for 3 trips within Malaysia during your contract period. You will need to produce short clips and travel video for each trip, with the last one completed before 18 September 2018. RM 15,000 will be provided to power your execution, plus all cashback saved in your ShopBack account is yours to own.
- Travel is your vitamin, motivation, and purpose of life
- You love to save, have the passion to research and hunt for cheap and value deals
- You can’t stop reporting your trips via social media, and always present the best. You are the Wikitravel among friends and family
- You are the trip booking guru and master in optimising fund and fun
- You are not shy to share your travel experience. You love to tell stories and you make awesome videos
- You have the sense of achievement when you help someone get the best travel deals, and when you make someone addicted to travel
How to apply
1. Make a less than 3-minute video of yourself and tell us:
- Why you want this job
- Why you should be the next Chief Travel Officer of ShopBack Malaysia
- The best travel experience you had in Malaysia
2. Upload your video to YouTube or Facebook. Email the link to email@example.com
(must be publicly available or else we won’t be able to access) with a short introduction.
3. Deadline – 8 April 2018, 6.00pm. Open to all Malaysians aged 18 years old and above. We’ll inform you if you are shortlisted by 11 April 2018.
Be creative. Be yourself. Be fun!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
Our eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
ShopBack is expanding our existing team and is looking for passionate talent to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia