Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 2 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
Scope of work:
The Regional CS Performance Manager is in charge of ensuring that consistent and efficient processes are in place across the region. This role is also responsible for scaling up, optimising and when possible automating CS operations.
- Making sure SOP are well defined and followed
- Revamp CS processes to better manage escalations
- Identifying new roles in CS team to accelerate issue resolution.
- Define a multi-level CS Organisation in the different CS centres
- Streamline Hiring / Training / Development and Exit processes. Make it performance driven.
- Ensuring that all local CS managers are managing their team in way that delivers customer service excellence while keeping low support function costs.
- Produce actionable reports on CS teams and agents performance.
Scaling up CS:
- Study new Support Centres and make business case to present pro’s and con’s to management.
CS Technology Improvements:
- Ensuring proper Zendesk Enterprise Integration.
- Revamp Tickets Creation Forms to let customers better qualify their issues
- Work with internal teams to improve CS self-help capabilities.
- Build an integrated CS BI Dashboard using GoodData.
- Build and present business case for investment on new channels integration.
- Benchmark new technology (machine learning, chatbots, etc) on which our CS team could leverage for better efficiency.
● FRT (region)
● Unsolved Ticket Rate (region)
- Customer retention
- CSAT (region)
● Missing Cashback / Commission ratio
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing CS teams across the region.
- Experience as Zendesk admin (Zendesk Support Admin certifications preferred)
- Data-driven mindset, performance obsessed. Experience using Good Data.
- Ability to engage CS team leads and to measure their performance.
- Outstanding knowledge of Zendesk enterprise suite.
- Ability to manage integration projects.
- Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Product Development Teams