Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: https://www.shopback.sg/blog/shopback-look-back-2017
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will be responsible for attracting, examining and hiring the best talents to support our present and future needs as we expand throughout the region. You will also experience firsthand, the running of the marketing function in a fast scaling organisation.
- Partner directly with recruiters and hiring managers to coordinate interviews
- Prioritize, organize, and manage multiple schedules efficiently, in a fast-paced environment
- Work with cross-functional partners (Business development, Marketing, etc.) to provide a high-touch candidate experience
- Post new jobs to both internal and external job boards
- Other talent-related projects
- Must be able to commit more than 4 months
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Effective project management, organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to power and implement ideas in a challenging environment
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, possessing high energy and maturity
- Excellent record of initiative-taking and leadership