ShopBack is SE Asia’s largest loyalty and discovery platform, rewarding millions of customers with cashback as they shop online. We partner with over 1,000 online businesses and operate in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our fast-growing team as we continue to expand into new markets and launch new and innovative product lines.
As a Product Manager, you will be involved in shaping the product roadmap that advances the company towards its vision. You will be involved in many complex but impactful projects that drive business growth, deliver excellent customer experience and improve team productivity.
Based out of our Taipei office, you will work directly with some of the most talented software engineers that make up our Taiwan Engineering Centre. Some of the projects in our near-term pipeline include designing and building a price comparison feature, implementing a customer profiling service that can power user-segmented campaigns, and delivering user experience enhancements that appeal uniquely to Taiwanese consumers.
As a Product Manager, you take on a leadership role within a regional company, therefore you will also get the opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues from our other 6 country offices across SE Asia.
You are expected to take strong ownership of your domains, lead cross-functional teams with positive influence, and most importantly, take charge of projects by being grounded and hands-on with your fellow team mates.
Your KPIs are to drive business growth through quality customer acquisition and retention.
The ideal candidate needs to be technically strong and possess a strong balance between business and user experience. A bonus if the candidate has successfully shipped well-designed scalable B2C web applications.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience with UI/UX design and usability
- Familiar with web-based product development including software development processes
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Worked with high-performing Engineering and Design Teams
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills (i.e., flowcharts)
- Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence
- Prior experience with SQL, data structures or programming languages is a plus