ShopBack is SE Asia’s largest loyalty and discovery platform, rewarding millions of customers with cashback as they shop online. We partner with over 1,000 online businesses and operate in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our fast-growing team as we continue to expand into new markets and launch new and innovative product lines.
ShopBack has a number of product groups. For this role, you will join the product group that is responsible for growing customer loyalty towards ShopBack’s product features.
You will shape the product roadmap that first establishes a Customer 360° profile, then build creative programs that harness our abilities to segment our customers and drive repeat usage. Your projects will be complex, cross-functional, cross-countries and cross-platforms, but they will be crucial in driving the KPIs of customer retention and engagement.
Based out of our Taipei office, you will work directly with some of the most talented software engineers that make up our Taiwan Engineering Centre. As a Product Manager in a Regional company, you take on a leadership role within a regional company, therefore you will also get the opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues from our other 6 country offices across SE Asia, and prioritise projects based on group-level impact.
You are expected to take strong ownership of your domains, lead cross-functional teams with positive influence, and most importantly, take charge of projects by being grounded and hands-on with your fellow team mates.
The ideal candidate needs to be technically strong and possess a strong balance between business and user experience. A bonus if the candidate has successfully shipped well-designed scalable B2C web applications.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience with UI/UX design and usability
- Familiar with web-based product development including software development processes
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Worked with high-performing Engineering and Design Teams
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills (i.e., flowcharts)
- Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence
- Prior experience with SQL, data structures or programming languages is a plus