As Content Executive, you will be working with the ShopBack Taiwan content team to develop content for SEO and manage agencies/freelancers for the content programs in Taiwan. The role will be a part of the content team in marketing and help come up with new ideas, campaigns and areas of scope to achieve the business goals.
- Assist Content / SEO team with program tasks, including editing and publishing content (mainly), handling writers’ payments, keeping schedules…etc..
- Write the short description for merchant page(coupon uploaded).
- Provide editorial feedback and communicate with authors and internal departments.
- Search ideas from digital data/ trends or publications for creating interesting content.
- Write content for Blog, SEO Content and Brand story as needed.
- College degree and 1-2 years equivalent work experience at-least
- Prior relevant work and publishing experience; office support experience preferred
- Has a strong interest in learning Content Marketing and SEO
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to prioritize responsibilities under pressure
- Good communication skills and writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Good English skill is preferred
- Proficient in written and spoken Chinese
- Audio-visual, graphic editing expertise is preferred