About the internship
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform with a clear mission: To create a world of smarter shoppers. At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize world-class technologies. We provide a trusted platform on which a growing community of shoppers discover and receive rewards for their purchases from Uber, Taobao and over 1000 merchants. A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 5 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
What does this mean for you?
- Work in a dynamic and diverse engineering culture - every day, we learn from each other, brainstorm and execute ideas, and play ping pong to unwind...
- As part of an agile team, you will be solving tough technical problems, including working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to plan and execute on your project
- Driving your internship project to completion, with a tenacious focus on the business impact of your project
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain new and existing web-based applications
- Currently pursuing BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent coder-it’s both clean and concise
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- You have that fighting spirit to deal with anything on your way and willing to run the extra mile to achieve results
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like PHP, Java, Python, Perl, shell scripting is a plus
ShopBack Tech Stack:
MySQL, PostGres, MongoDB, Elastic search, Redis, Memcache, Laravel, Codeigniter, ReactJS, Play, Nginx, Redshift, Redux, Node.js, PHP