Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan andThailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: https://www.shopback.sg/blog/shopback-look-back-2017
- Maintaining existing merchant relationships
- Providing ongoing client support whenever merchants escalate inquiries/feedback
- Proposing ideas for merchant campaigns as well as managing campaigns process and execution, in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Preparing presentations for on-boarding and merchant management purposes
- Taking the lead on operational support matters, such integration, reports, configuration and maintenance, in collaboration with the Merchant Operations team
- Attending internal weekly meetings and ensuring progressive updates from pending
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Up to 2 years working experience, preferably in marketing and/or account
- Having an e-commerce background is an advantage!
- Able to communicate effectively in English; additional languages are a plus
- Always looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with clients, with a data-driven mindset
- Comfortable with C-level negotiations and having relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional and e-commerce companies
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, and driven to excel and deliver