Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product.
We are seeking talents who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges, join us!
- Manage and oversee the engineering team in Vietnam
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring and development of our team of engineers to grow a high performance engineering organization
- Collaborate with product & technology teams to deliver major initiatives that drive our customer growth
- Guide engineering technical strategy and roadmaps
- Commitment to high code quality and delivery requirements
- Minimally 10 years of work experience on large-scale and high-traffic projects (both Front-end and Back-end)
- Minimally 4 years of hands-on technical leadership or people management
- Experience with hiring and building self-sustaining teams
- Ability to coach and mentor team members in their professional development
- Hands on experience working with Web Front-end:
- Hands on experience working with Web Back-end:
- Languages/frameworks: NodeJS (most preferred), PHP, Ruby on Rails, Golang, or Python
- Cloud service: AWS (most preferred), Google Cloud, Heroku
- Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra
- APIs: RESTful