Build the Smarter Way to Shop!ShopBack
is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack
has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!ShopBack's
eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- ShopBack is seeking an experienced SEO Manager (Bahasa Speaking) in Indonesia to manage and develop our online presence. We are looking for a self-motivated, hands-on individual with proven experience in organic search. This job requires an understanding of the evolving best practices for content strategy, social media, link building and technical analysis. You enjoy the challenge of improving the prominence of a website in search results.
- Work closely with the regional SEO team, as well as cross-functional Marketing team, PR, etc. to provide/execute SEO recommendations.
- Targeted keyword research and selection.
- Conduct competitive site analysis.
- Perform technical SEO audits and analysis.
- Identify, recommend and implement SEO improvements/fixes such as website architecture, content, linking, meta data and off-page optimization.
- Review key metrics to determine effectiveness of SEO strategy.
- Assist with content distribution and promotion in other digital marketing channels: video portals, social media, blogs and more.
- Utilization of Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics and other SEO tools.
- Setup and ongoing maintenance of Google+ Business Listings.
- Monitor, track and report on SEO performance, trends & issues.
- Other SEO tasks and duties as assigned.
- 2 years of hands-on SEO experience with proven track record.
- Good understanding of International SEO.
- Good technical understanding of SEO.
- Good understanding of integrating SEO, social media, and content marketing.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Sharp attention to details.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Docs & HTML.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa and English.