BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan.
Check out our engineering blog: https://medium.com/shopback-engineering
- Manage and oversee the engineering team
- Responsible for hiring, mentoring and development of our team of engineers to grow a high-performance engineering organization
- Collaborate with product & technology teams to deliver major initiatives that drive our customer growth
- Guide engineering technical strategy and roadmaps
- Commitment to high code quality and delivery requirements
- Proven records of technical credentials, technical leadership
- At least 5+ years leading or managing a developer team and at least 2.5+ years in the same organization
- Proven records in coach and mentor team members in their professional development
- Proven records in analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Proven records in dealing with the difficult management situation and apply innovation idea in the team
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on experience working with web front-end and/or back-end and/or app development
- Has a passion for both software technology and people management
- Experience with hiring and building self-sustaining teams
- Experience with large-scale web service or distributed computing or public cloud service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or the equivalent strongly preferred