Content Marketing Manager
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with a desire to be part of building a scalable business across South East Asia. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a platform for digital commerce discovery and loyalty across web and App. We are constantly looking to push the boundaries of innovation and help consumers make better buying decisions. We currently provide cashback, cool campaigns, personalised recommendations across verticals by partnering with local & global e-commerce merchants and business partners to bring the best value propositions for our users.
ShopBack is currently the highest ranked e-commerce loyalty website in APAC and we are looking for highly motivated individuals to grow with our team. Do visit us at careers.shopback.com
to find out more about what we do, and apply to join our fun and dynamic team today!
Content Strategy and Marketing are crucial for the long-term evolution of ShopBack. As the Content Manager, you will be responsible for curating and creating content that people love and admire, making it the main driver of our customer engagement.
- Help drive and execute the content strategy for ShopBack.
- Drive ideation and create content while working alongside teams to drive content syndication/distribution.
- Be equipped with the latest industry trends, topics of interest and understand the drivers of viral content.
- Thoroughly review and edit articles from external teams, ensuring content meets quality standards and adheres to voice & style guides.
- Leverage the power of analytics to evaluate content performance in terms of reach, views, visitors and engagement.
- Research topics for content generation.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in content creation and editorial work, with a proven track record of content engagement performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant discipline
- Impeccable writing skills
- Understanding of SEO and knowledge of keyword research tools preferred.
- Strong understanding of content on different platforms
- Knowledge of the APAC eCommerce ecosystem is a plus
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic and performance driven, with abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with video content and video stories will be a bonus
- Experience in other top notch online portals will be a bonus