Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 5 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
- As the Product Manager for our Web Platforms, you will be responsible for the end-to-end user experience on both the desktop website and our progressive web app on mobile.
- Your primary mission is to craft and execute a roadmap that will evolve our current web products into platforms that allow for scale, deep localization of feature sets and rigorous a/b testing.
- You are required to learn fast in order to seize ownership of today’s legacy systems and prioritize strategically on how to achieve our objective of becoming a content-first website.
- Your KPIs are to increase organic search traffic and improve retention rates and engagement rates of our active user base.
- The ideal candidate needs to be technically strong, possess a relentless drive for excellence and unabashed about being very hands-on. A bonus if the candidate has successfully shipped content websites at scale.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Hands-on experience running large-scale user testing, focus groups or customer feedback sessions
- Experience with UI/UX design and usability
- Familiar with web-based product development including software development processes
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Worked with high-performing Engineering and Design Teams
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills (i.e., flowcharts)
- Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence
- Prior experience with SQL, data structures or programming languages is a plus