Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: https://www.shopback.sg/blog/shopback-look-back-2017
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Associate to be based in our shared-service team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Preparation of invoices to merchants in line with Group policies
- Retention of invoice and receipt listings from merchants
- Reconciliation of revenue recognised against invoices
- Recording of receipts in Navision
- Administration of documents relating to AR
- Assist in the analysis of customer accounts and performance
- Assist in the preparation of monthly / audit schedules of above items
- Assist in other ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Minimum Diploma level certification
- Experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounting, or in Shared Service Centres a plus.
- Proficient in Excel