Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
- Architect and drive the ShopBack's next-generation data platform.
- Code with the ability to scale with large data in the nearest real-time.
- Drive continuous improvement in the efficiency and flexibility of the platform and services
- 2+ years of coding experience in Python, Java or Scala.
- 3+ years of professional data engineering experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in Big Data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Spark, real-time streaming and various AWS technologies
- Experience in architecting, building and maintaining large-scale data infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability working as a strong team player with ability to quickly triage and troubleshoot complex problems
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Fast learner.
- Passion for coding and data processing
- Good understanding of Web or App service operation