CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Philippines!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Growing ShopBack’s merchant base through new merchant partnerships, identifying the growth sectors and renewing the existing relationships.
- Conducting market analysis and research for existing and new merchants.
- Developing ideas for merchant campaigns, managing campaigns process and execution.
- Attending and mediating meetings – reporting back details of discussions.
- Preparation of presentations to clients.
- Taking the lead on operational tasks related to merchants acquisition and management.
- End to end responsibility for merchant performance growth and acting as the lead for the vertical.
- Working directly with the Country Manager and the Regional merchants team to actively plan out strategies for business growth and merchant expansion.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and marketing – Having eCommerce background is an advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Tagalog.
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant acquisition and management – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Must be comfortable with C-level negotiations and have relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and advertisement agencies.
- Solution selling: Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.
- People having team leading experience would be preferred
- Vendor performance experience in the past would also be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver.