Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in the Philippines!
- Growing ShopBack’s merchant base through new merchant partnerships, identifying the growth sectors and renewing the existing relationships.
- Conducting market analysis and research for existing and new merchants.
- Developing ideas for merchant campaigns, managing campaigns process and execution.
- Attending and mediating meetings – reporting back details of discussions.
- Preparation of presentations to clients.
- Taking the lead on operational tasks related to merchants acquisition and management.
- End to end responsibility for merchant performance growth and acting as the lead for the vertical.
- Working directly with the Country Manager and the Regional merchants team to actively plan out strategies for business growth and merchant expansion.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and marketing – Having eCommerce background is an advantage.
- Able to communicate effectively in both English and Tagalog.
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant acquisition and management – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Must be comfortable with C-level negotiations and have relationships with top marketing decision makers at traditional companies and advertisement agencies.
- Solution selling: Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.
- People having team leading experience would be preferred
- Vendor performance experience in the past would also be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver.