Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: https://www.shopback.sg/blog/shopback-look-back-2017
This Account Manager role is based in Kuala Lumpur and will be part of our offshore team that fulfils day-to-day requirements for our Australian office.
- Manage the relationships that we have with our Merchants/Affiliate Networks.
- Solve any merchant-related customer service issues.
- Assist the Marketing team to acquire upsized commission and deals.
- Constantly seeking to improve and streamline operational processes.
- Handle Affiliate Network-specific Invoice Process Flows.
- Preferably, 1-3 years experience in Account Management or Operations role.
- Strong analytical skills, and proper use of Excel.
- Ability to interface & communicate with different internal and external stakeholders.
- High drive and ownership of process improvements.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the eCommerce industry.