Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, we believe in doing meaningful work. We are looking for interns who are driven and hungry to learn! Expect to gain practical skills under the mentorship of committed and experienced co-workers, and the invaluable experience of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our ShopBack intern team in Singapore.
ShopBack is looking for a Communications / Public Relations intern. Successful candidates will work with the Head of Communications on:
- Generating and planning content for LinkedIN
- Pitching stories to local and regional media titles
- Drafting and disseminating media materials
- Liaising with the media
- Brainstorming and executing media campaigns with ShopBack Singapore
We are looking for someone with:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both written and spoken
- Able to converse well in English (Mandarin would be a plus)
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Sociable, creative and dare to do things differently
- A strong will to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment
- Meticulous and hard-working learner
Internship period to begin from Jan/Feb 2018 and must be able to commit for a minimum of 4 months