Accounts Payable (AP) Executive
Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform with a clear passionate mission: To create a world of smarter shoppers. We provide not just cashback service but we are an amazing lifestyle app - touching every aspect of the customer’s daily life. You will have the opportunity to drive innovation and lead your team in coming up with an amazing mobile application you will be proud of using!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cashback rebates to over 2 million users and are aggressively focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and we are looking for top talents across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and lead the future of the eCommerce world then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
- Responsible for the verification of invoices, claims and expenses
- Process payments for vendor and staff reimbursements
- Ensure that approvals processes are adhered to
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of expenses and payments into Navision
- Responsible for administering and monitoring petty cash floats and cash advances
- Responsible of reconciliation of input GST against submissions
- Responsible for administering the Company’s fixed asset policy
- Assist in the formulation and documentation of SOPs relating to the AP process
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- At least 3 years of experience in the AP function
- Prior Ecommerce experience a plus
- Candidate must be responsible, meticulous but adaptable to a fast-changing environment
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time for overseas work commitments
- Minimum Diploma/ Bachelor Degree