CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
- Responsible for the verification of invoices, claims and expenses
- Process payments for vendor and staff reimbursements
- Ensure that approvals processes are adhered to
- Responsible for accurate and timely recording of expenses and payments into Navision
- Responsible for administering and monitoring petty cash floats and cash advances
- Responsible of reconciliation of input GST against submissions
- Responsible for administering the Company’s fixed asset policy
- Assist in the formulation and documentation of SOPs relating to the AP process
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- At least 3 years of experience in the AP function
- Prior Ecommerce experience a plus
- Candidate must be responsible, meticulous but adaptable to a fast-changing environment
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 20% of the time for overseas work commitments
- Minimum Diploma/ Bachelor Degree