Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: https://www.shopback.sg/blog/shopback-look-back-2017
The Partnerships Executive is a core member of our country team. Assisting the Head of Partnerships, you will be responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Identify and explore potential partnerships/collaborations with business partners (eCommerce, Banks, Telecom companies etc.)
- Spearhead the developments, negotiations and executions of business strategies with partners to achieve company KPI
- Establish strong rapport with our new and current partner
- Facilitate cross-departmental communications to achieve business objective
- Take on other exciting marketing projects if required, such as sourcing and managing events
- Background in marketing or communications a plus
- Strong command of English (Written and Verbal)
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter
- Great people and negotiation skills
- Well-groomed and presentable
- Ability to project manage and multitask, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic and performance driven by abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- At least 1 year of experience in the eCommerce industry (fresh graduates are welcome to apply too!)