Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 6 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 4 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
- To be part of a new team in driving our business development efforts in a strategic category.
- To establish and execute the company’s business plan in acquiring and maintaining merchants partner.
- Conduct market and potential clients’ research for our target category
- Develop ideas for merchant campaigns, managing campaigns process and execution.
- Potential capacity to assume a bigger leadership role as Head of Business Development in the near future.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and business development – Having eCommerce background is an advantage.
- Proven experience in sales / BD team management.
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver.
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant acquisition and management – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Must be comfortable with C-level negotiations and have relationships with top decision makers.
- Solution selling: Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.